When I started to change as an adult—to assert my individuality and begin to know myself— at first I felt so self-indulgent and self-conscious— as if I were curating some trivial idiosyncrasies within a fragile, transparent terrarium. But the trivial idiosyncrasies were my actual interests— the things and experiences that inspired the most passion, curiosity, and satisfaction. It just took time to adjust to a lifestyle outside my status quo.
As yet unreleased in the US*
1. Maybe On Monday (alt take)
2. The Walls Came Down (The Call cover)
3. Shabby Doll (Elvis Costello cover)
4. Unsatisfied (The Replacements cover)
5. Maybe On Monday (demo version)
John & Joey perform “Crystal Frontier” at Frank Lloyd Wright’s Taliesin West